Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Promotional Video Screenplay

Going over the treatment I created with my client they requested that I create a script for the promotional videos I have planned to help visualize what the final product would look like.

Promotional Video 1 Screenplay

Int. Busy Dining Room - Night

A diner is being eaten around a diner table, there are six people there: GRANDFATHER, UNCLE, MOTHER, FATHER, SON, DAUGHTER. They are laughing and joking around.

Cutting between shots of family members


UNCLE
(Laughing and Joking)
So that was the time I chipped my tooth and heaven forbid I ever do that again

Family laughs in unison

DAUGHTER
(Still Laughing)
Tell us the story mum about how you and dad met

SON
(In Agreement)
Yes, tell us that story!

MOTHER
(Fading Out)
Well, it all started when...

Dinner Table audio fades out until it is completely inaudible.

Overlay of app

Scrolling through app feed
MALE VOICEOVER
(Confidently, VO)
When you Join DNA you can share stories and experiences with loved ones

MALE VOICEOVER (CONT'D)
(VO)
With the easy to navigate feed, you to can share with your loved ones who may be too far away to speak!

MALE VOICEOVER (CONT'D)
(VO)
Completely free and easy to use! start sharing with your family and friends today!

Fade Out

End

Promotional Video 2 Screenplay

Ext. Sunny Back Garden - Day

GRANDFATHER sits at a garden bench

Cuts to children playing

FATHER walks over and sits at the bench


FATHER
(Looking at children) 
Look at them over there enjoying themselves

GRANDFATHER
Not quite like I used to do when I was their age

FATHER
You tell me all these stories but I wish there was some way to share them with everyone

GRANDFATHER
What, like their cousins over the other side of the country?

FATHER
Exactly! It would be amazing to be able to share them with family we don't get to see often, I really feel like it would help connect us as a family.

GRANDFATHER
I would love to hear from our Georgie again and hear what he's been up to, I think its a really good idea!

Cut to children playing

Fade Out

Interface Showing the app on the left with the company logo on the right of the screen.

MALE VOICEOVER
 (Confidently, vo) Signup today and reconnect with your family!

Fade Out

End


No comments:

Post a Comment